#6 is up and ready to read! "A Manifesto of the Work of Redemption" by Joel Bettridge; poems from Jimmy Lo, Evan Jones, William Allegrezza, Steven Manuel, Jeff Miller, Sarah Rosenthal, Jennifer Firestone, Ross Hair, Ric Carfagna, Joel Bettridge, Ryan Barker, Calvin Pennix, and Jamie Felton; correspondence from Thomas Meyer; and more in our ongoing interview with Peter O'Leary.
Okay, we're late! But as I told one of the teens I work with the other day when he told me we were late taking our break, "What is time anyway, and does it even exist?"
I promise it will be out by tomorrow.
Hey! We're going to this event this Saturday. We don't have a table because it turns out I hate selling stuff. But we'll be milling around talking to our friends who do have tables and don't hate selling stuff. Most notably, Intruder Comics will be there. Also, of Intruder Comics milieu, Aiden Fitzgerald will have some artwork at the festival. AND AND AND Theo Ellsworth, my very favorite artist, will be selling his new comic Understanding Monster.
Other exciting exhibitors:
1. APRIL will have a table. APRIL is the independent lit festival we DID table at last April.
2. Amber Nelson of Alice Blue Books will be there.
3. Chris Cilla, another fantastic comic artist, who I used to work with at Powell's books will have a table.
4. Nicole Georges, a person I have long long admired since my days in Portland. She is responsible for the fantastic Invincible Summer series.
5. Secret Acres, the press that publishes Theo Ellsworth's comics.
You can download it here or read it online.
Jeff and Jamie love poetry. We love Apocalypticism, dioramas, and mysticism. Send us your work.